- Outright - A one-time donation to a perpetual or annual scholarship fund.
- Automatic Debt - Monthly payment direct from a banking account or payroll check.
- Pledge - Pledge an amount, for a number of years, to a perpetual endowment fund or make a multi-year annual gift. Or, pledge a matching donation that will be awarded after others have contributed a matching amount.
- Tribute - Make a gift in honor or memory of someone special.
- Gifting - Truckload of corn, Stocks & Bonds, Annuities, etc.
- Group - Get together with your WDHS class or co-workers to donate as a whole.
- Endowment - Start your own family endowment (outright or bequest) to provide scholarships in your name forever.
- Bequest - Create a lasting legacy by including the WD Education Foundation in your will. An estate gift allows you to make a much larger impact then might possible in your lifetime.
- Attend an Event - We have amazing fundraising events throughout the year, like Golf for the Future on August 13th, 2013. Check Facebook for all the details.
- Connect With Us - We're happy to help with any questions you may have. Contact us here.
Thank you for your consideration.
Anything you can do will be appreciated.